The new I-SEE chair developed by ONEX, as a ergonomic racing chair factory, its Designers is equipped own-designed free-support system which consists several dependent supporting parts. These supporting parts include unique back-revolving supporting system, back height adjusting system, backrest tilt system and lumbar supporting system. It can offer a full range support on the back, and popular with global swivel office chair wholesaler and racing chair wholesaler.
BAS System (Back Automatic Supporting System): Without any adjustment, the upper backrest can provide a 10 degree torsion support and lumbar support offering 15 degrees automatic waist rotating.
- BAS System (Back Automatic Supporting System)
- Muti-lock Sync-mechanism, 2.5mm high quality cold rolling steel plate ramming formation.
- GT-4D Armrest
- Breathable mesh material keeps you cool
- High-tensile mesh fabric provides flexibility and durability
- Fully adjustable design allows for maximum customization
- Class 4 hydraulic gas lift